2017 Texas Fatherhood Summit: Strengthening Services to Support Fathers
Friday, March 24, 2017
The University of Texas at Austin
AT&T Executive Education and Conference Center
The second annual 2017 Texas Fatherhood Summit: Strengthening Services to Support Fathers hosted by the Child and Family Research Partnership at The University of Texas at Austin LBJ School of Public Affairs and the Texas DFPS Prevention and Early Intervention Division was held on March 24, 2017.
The Texas Fatherhood Summit brought together researchers, policymakers, and practitioners in the field of fatherhood. The theme of the 2017 Texas Fatherhood Summit was “Strengthening Services to Support Fathers.” Speakers discussed the challenges and opportunities in recruiting, providing services, and retaining fathers in programs. Experts discussed what the research shows on how to know if programs are really working, and providers also shared lessons learned.
- Photos of the event on the CFRP Facebook page (like us while you’re there!)
- #TXdads2017 Twitter conversation (follow @CFRPlbj!)
- Presentation slides
- Videos: See below or visit the CFRP YouTube Channel
- Data Walk infographics
- CFRP Fatherhood related reports, policy briefs, papers, and additional infographics
- List: Recruitment Ideas from Fatherhood Summit
- List: Texas Fathers’ Challenges and Needs
- Registration page: 2017 Texas Fatherhood Summit: Strengthening Services to Support Fathers
- Resources from the 2016 Texas Fatherhood Summit: Building the Evidence Base for Fatherhood Programs
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.